Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Appointment Change

I know it sounds crazy but I already changed doctors before even seeing the first one. I canceled my Friday appt because I decided to go with a different doctor. Therefore, the first appt is now scheduled for Monday the 13th at 4:20. I am still super excited!!! What's a few more days when I have been waiting for this appointment for over 2 1/2 years!

I am 5 weeks and 4 days today. I am still feeling fine. The dizzy spells are gone. No more symptoms so far. Well..... other than hormonal flare ups (my poor husband).

It still doesn't seem quite real to me. I am hoping after I actually see something on the ultrasound screen it will. I am still a bit nervous and cautious. But I don't expect those feelings to go away anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment