Friday, March 7, 2014

14 weeks!

 
We have made it to 14 weeks!
 
 
This is the first bump picture we've taken. I woke up this morning and thought my belly had grew considerably over night. I showed Ryan and he agreed. Actually he said "yes! I have been waiting for this." He's been telling me he can't wait until I have a bump and look pregnant. He was the one that said he wanted to take a picture. Pretty sure that is the first time I have ever heard those words come out of his mouth (except for maybe to snap one of a baby calf, goat or goat dog puppy). Of course it took us several takes to get one that was okay.
 
I have started feeling better this week. Still have moments of feeling green. Last week I threw up several times but before that I had only one day of throwing up. I just felt nauseous every day (most days all day) from 6 weeks to 13 weeks. So I have been much happier this week!
 
I have mentally been making plans for the nursery. Two weeks ago I ordered a Little Castle Cottage glider with a gift certificate I won from a Rosenberry Rooms design contest in March of 2012! I have been waiting two years to use it! They custom make the glider according to your fabric choices and it takes 8 to 9 weeks so I went ahead and ordered one. It should arrive around the time we find out baby's gender. After lots of looking I also purchased a diaper bag. I ended up choosing the Skip Hop Duo bag. It's super cute and roomy and gender neutral. It should arrive today! Two weekends ago I bought one boy and one girl item just for fun.
 
 
So cute!! I could see a dark haired, dark eyed Walker baby in either of them!! :)
 
 
 
 
How far: 14 weeks
 
Baby is: Size of a lemon
 
Best moment of this week: Stopping hormone treatments! Goodbye 1 1/2 inch needle to the rump, sticky patches on the belly and pills!
 
Food cravings: None so far but looking forward to being able to eat anything and wanting to eat more!
 
Aversions: SMELLS!!! Exhaust, perfume, lotion, smoke, stinky food, stinky people!!!
 
Looking forward to: Our appointment next week and hearing that heartbeat again!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment