Friday, April 12, 2013

Someday

{WARNING: POSSIBILITY OF TEARS AHEAD}

So a while back a very good friend of mine told me that listening to me talk about all that we had been going through inspired her. She said that although she could not relate to my struggle, she thought about the things I said and tried to place herself in my shoes. She told me that she could never imagine how it feels but that sometimes she turns her thoughts into a song. She wrote a song for me! She said that she didn't know when she would share it with me but that she would someday. I hadn't pressured her at all but yesterday she emailed me her song, "Someday".

Of course I started crying immediately! What an amazing gift to give someone! A gift that I will cherish for the rest of my life. A gift that I will share with my babies and grand babies someday. A gift of friendship and faith. I will be forever thankful for these words!


SOMEDAY
(Verse 1)
I want to look into those brown eyes/
I want to hear you/ to hear those little cries/
Not having you in my life/is just too much to bare/
You're in my every thought and wish/ you’re in my every prayer/
 
(Chorus)
Someday/ my dreams will all come true/
Someday/ I’ll be in this world with you/
Someday/ In my arms you will lay/
Oh I wonder when it will be my someday/
 
(Verse 2)
I’ll count every finger and every toe/
I’ll hold my angel/ and kiss you upon your little nose/
and thank GOD for this blessing/ that He’s sent to me/
Each day you’ll hear how much I love you/ and what you mean to me/
 
(Chorus)
Yes someday/ my dreams will all come true/
Someday/ I’ll be in this world with you/
Someday/ In my arms you will lay/
Lord I know there will be my someday/
 
(Bridge)
10 little fingers/ 10 little toes/
and brown eyes that sparkle/ as I kiss your little nose/
I can’t believe it/ it feels like a dream/
what I’ve wanted so badly/ is looking up at me……/  
 
(Chorus)
Someday/ my dreams have all come true/
Someday/ I am in this world with you/
Someday/ In my arms you now lay/
Thank you God for giving me my Someday
 
Thank you God for giving me my Someday


 
Wow! Amazing right? I think so! Thank you Jamie! I love you!

I know someday she will sing it for me. :) My hope is that she will record it for me too. That way I can play it to my babies. The Lord blessed her with musical talent, so although I plan on singing it to Walker babies someday, I still want them to hear it coming from her.
   
{Sorry Jamie I did change one word. I changed blue eyes to brown. Again sorry, but the likely hood of Ryan and I having a blue eyed baby is probably about the same as the likely hood of us conceiving without medical assistance. And that's ok!}

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome job Jamie!! I love it. I want to hear it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tear" "Sniff-Sniff" "Tear"
    So... you made me cry just a little. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete