Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

The sun'll come out tomorrow
So you got to hang on 'til tomorrow, came what may!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow
You're always a day away!
 
That song is stuck in my head this morning. I am so excited about tomorrow! Tomorrow is a BIG day for us. A day that will hopefully be the start of a new path in this journey. I admit I have somewhat high expectations of tomorrow. We will see if what everyone says about Dr. Silber and the whole clinic is true. I bet it is! :) Tomorrow will be a success if Ryan and I both leave St. Louis feeling confident, excited and ready for whatever is proposed. This is all I can pray for today!
 
This is a verse that a friend sent me one day, I have read it over and over on this journey:
 
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!" Habakkuk 2:3
 
After reading it I tell myself, I am one day closer! I am one day closer to becoming a mother! Each day only brings me closer. Ryan and I have no plans to give up, ever. We know without a shadow of a doubt that we will be parents one day. We would love to have a child of our very own, one that is half him, half me. We also acknowledge that this might not be what God has intended for us. His plan might be for us to love a child that is not biologically ours but created just for us. Anyway that it happens, when it does happen we will be eternally grateful for our blessing and the lessons along the way! The lessons of patience, thankfulness and trust and for growing our relationship in a way that never would have happened without this journey.


We are so lucky to have so many prayer warriors! I have had so many people tell me this month that they have been praying for us and are praying about tomorrow. I am so blessed to have these people in my life. THANK YOU!

And the sun isn't out today in Arkansas, but the weather man says the sun'll come out tomorrow!

 
Our wedding day, little did I know how blessed I really was to be marrying this guy. :)


 
 






4 comments:

  1. Praying for a successful trip tomorrow. Isn't St. Louis where all the magic happens anyway?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Ha, ha that's what I've heard! Hope it's true!

      Delete