Friday, September 13, 2013

And then there were 8!

Just got the call from the doctor's office! We have 3 embryos and 1 blastocyst! The 3 embryos are all 8 cells and all have less than 5% fragmentation. They want all embryos to have less than 10% fragmentation. Since I have a new coordinator I asked about the June cycle embryos. I was never told anything about fragmentation of our embryos in June. So this is the breakdown:

September Cycle:
8 Cell Embryo, 5% Fragmentation
8 Cell Embryo, 5% Fragmentation
8 Cell Embryo, 5% Fragmentation
1 Blastocyst

June Cycle:
8 Cell Embryo, 5% Fragmentation
7 Cell Embryo, 5% Fragmentation
8 Cell Embryo, 5% Fragmentation
8 Cell Embryo, 0% Fragmentation

When she looked at the picture of the last one (8 Cells, 0% Fragmentation) she said it was one of the best embryos she has seen!! That is music to my ears!! When she said that I almost shrieked.

I am so so so so HAPPY!!! Giddy happy! Thank you God for all 8 of these tiny miracles! Thank you for blessing us!!

We will go either December 16th, 17th or 19th for transfer. Those were the days left on the schedule. Not sure which yet. Possibly the 16th, Ryan and I have to discuss it more tonight! We are going to be celebrating all weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment