Monday, September 2, 2013

Progress

Sorry haven't been keeping up to date for those of you who are checking. 

Friday I had 2 measurable follicles, one on each side. That is the same as last time at that point. 

Today I had 4 measurable on the left and 2 on the right. 

My levels were:
Estradiol 880
LH 10.1
FSH 9.9
Progesterone 1.4

I am a tad bit bummed that there were not more measurable follicles today. Last time at this point I had 12. But she said I had a lot of smaller ones. So hopefully they catch up! I am not gonna focus too much on the number of follicles. We got 5 eggs last time from around 12. So we could still get that many from less than 12. And it doesn't really how many we get if the quality isn't good. Quality over quantity, still our motto! 

I go back in the morning for another ultrasound and blood work. 

Keep the prayers coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment