Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Results

Today's results were still good. 

Estradiol 1361
LH 9.9
FSH 8.7
Progesterone 1.1 

I had 5 follicles on the right and 8 on the left. 

I take my 1st Lupron injection at 7:30 and the 2nd at 9:30 tonight. I take my last does of Clomid tonight and I start the Indocin tablets at dinner. I will take another with breakfast and dinner tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is a total free day! No injections and no monitoring! Yay! 

I have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am Friday morning to check in. My retrieval is scheduled for 7:30. I will know how many eggs they retrieved before we leave the hospital. Bad news is since it will be the weekend I will have to wait until Monday for embryo results! That will be torture! But Joan assured me that I am doing excellent. I asked how many eggs she thought we would get from the 13 follicles. She said she was just guessing but that she would guess between 4 to 8 eggs! That's way better than zero to 4! 

So I am hoping and praying and hanging tough! I'm sure the nerves will kick in tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment