Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Wonderful Post from Another Blogger

This post is from a blogger that I just recently started following. She has a little girl thanks to IVF. She also had two miscarriages before IVF. Her story is really sweet and beautiful.

If you have some time you should read this post she wrote yesterday! It made my heart and face smile.

http://teachmetobraid.blogspot.com/2013/06/forgetfulness.html

I hope some day I get to be on this side of the journey with her. I am so thankful for the blogger community, it has been the greatest coping tool for me in the last 6 months. I have encountered so many great women. I love reading all their stories and feel such a strong connection with them.

I pray everyday for all couples on the same journey as we are! I pray that God makes their empty arms full of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment