Thursday, June 13, 2013

Trying to stay relaxed

So today was a good day. I tried to sleep in but my mind was wandering so I got up. We ate lunch in St Charles and did some looking around. I haven't been stressed at all today... But it's kinda sitting in. 

I am happy the day is almost here though! I am ready to be home and see my Petie! 

I have confidence that I am where I need to be and that my doctors will give 100%. Here they are, the miracle workers: 


My future lies in their hands, well with the guidance of God of course! It's so nice to have complete confidence in your doctors. 

I know I should be resting but I just feel like I have to stay busy! So we are headed to grab a bite to eat and to the movies! 

This will all be worth it in the end no matter what happens! I feel confident about tomorrow, I hope that I am not wrong. I dread the wait until Monday. I also dread the fact they will probably call when I am at work. I may ask to have her wait until after I get home. I want to be with Ryan when she calls. I need to not worry about that yet. 

Here's to tomorrow! It is kinda surreal. When I really think about I can't believe we are doing this! Thank you all for the prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment